Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Creation.

I've been meaning to start my own blog for awhile now...I always read others blogs, and now it's time to put my voice out there. I don't know quite yet what my focus will be, or even if there will be an audience, but I love to write and think that consistent writing outside of the classroom will be good for me. So who knows where it'll go. I have a few (somewhat vague) goals that I'm constantly working towards accomplishing, and this will be the vessel that shows the journey.

These goals include to...
  • Be genuine and live my life with integrity and respect
  • Exceed the expectation (op, #sororityplug)
  • Achieve health/wellness and satisfaction with myself
  • Grow spiritually
  • Have a blast and make the most of my time
  • Surround myself with people who respect these goals and push me to become a better person
  • Constantly push myself outside of my comfort zone
Anyways, I've always written in a journal, and this is what I wrote last summer before my last one (I still feel it's appropriate):

This is my senior year at WSU. It will be wild [...]. There will be dark times. There will be light times that will be remembered forever through this. There will be stress, there will be conflict, scandal, embarrassment. But there will be tons of laughter, happiness, and success. Whatever I'm thinking will come out on the page, so watch out. This serves as a warning.
Welcome to my brain ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment