Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wowza.

Soooo...new focus, and a MUCH better focus, if you ask me :). This past Easter weekend has been unexplainable but absolutely wonderful. Last Thursday, I began praying about finding a community of college-age Christians. I have been personally growing in my faith the past year, after living on my own since really my sophomore year in high school (on and off). I wasn't ready to make the full dive into the whole Christianity thing, because I've had experiences in churches that were really judgmental and hypocritical...and who's to say that Jesus is the only way? Wellll, I certainly have gotten my answer to that. God has truly set me on a path to walk with Him, and I can't deny it any longer. Literally two days later, I got a text from a girl who randomly joined my marketing group, and she happened to mention that she was at a Campus Crusades for Christ retreat...hellloooo, PERFECT! We have been chatting and just met up today, talking about our insane encounters with God and how He has been working in our lives. I'm still blown away. He has literally surrounded me with other Christians in one week of me asking Him to.

Anyway, I want to post how the heck this all happened...but it'll have to wait another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment